Sunday, July 4, 2010

Has It been three months already??

In light of my extreme stress and walking the eggshells called life, i've decided to talk about the thing's i'm grateful for, versus losing energy on thing's i'm not.Plus, I didn't realize that blogspot via phone breaks up every sentence into it's own blog (which is annoying..sorry guys) so i'm trying again! So, here goes:

1. I'm Grateful for Clayton, My husband. He is my rock, and without him I would be a total basketcase...okay, maybe more then I am now. (haha) We've had our moments,but what couple doesn't? I know he's the one just by the way he looks at me, the way I get goosbumps everytime he holds my hand, and just in the little things he does for me on a daily basis. That's the stuff that matters, that's love.

2.My beautiful munchkins: Hazel, Zane, and Eric: They are the most amazing, smart, funny human beings I have ever known! I may be slightly bias (I am their mom after all.) But, everytime I look in their eyes i feel home. They have shown me what true love can really be. It's a different love then a couple, but, just as important. They are my saving grace.:)

3.My Family and Friends. You all know who you are!!! I love love love you all (old friend's, and new) and would be lost without you guys! I am so lucky to have such an amazing family and family-inlaw, They have always welcomed me with open arms and never let me feel alone, My family family know's how cool they are, so, i don't need to go there, but I love them thiiiiiiiissss much!!! hahaha

Thank you who have come into my life in all it's awkward stages, i don't know who I would be without you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment