Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it's begining to look alot like christmas...

So, in light of our financial uncertainty, i thought i would take my mind off of the job search for awhile and blog about the awesomeness that is my life. My kids are a joy! They keep me on my toes, and everyday is a new, beautiful adventure in my life. Zane is starting to form very coherent sentences and is as sharp as a tack! What a sweet and funny little man he's becoming. Hazel is as sharp and as "feisty" as ever! I swear she's 3 going on thirteen!! The eye rolls, the "oh mom" and all the sauciness that she gives me everyday is hysterical! Don't get me wrong, she does not get away with being mean at all, i always call her on her little moments of defiance! I'm refuse to raise spoiled children! I've seen some beautiful children in my life who never heard the word no and now there poor parents have to deal with the consequence.

Any who, Yesterday we went and got some presents with money that had already been set aside months ago (way before Clayton lost his job) so that way, if he was unemployed, at least we could get our kids a little something something for the holidays. We got them this really cool interactive kid video game (on sale thank god!) and it lets them move around while playing learning games on t.v. It's not as pricey as it sounds, i figured get them one very good learning toy, as apposed to a million little things that they'll break or get bored with Christmas day. I've learned it's about the quality, not the quantity.

I'm very excited about Christmas, and not as scared as i once was about the future. I know god will provide! He has never let me down, in all my 26 years living on this earth, god has always been the constant. I know things will turn around soon and that all i need to do is pray and listen to my heart...that's were he is for me...that's where god finds me. not in my analytical mind, but in my heart.

Merry Christmas, and God Bless!:)

1 comment:

  1. You seriously are amazing. I love your outlook on life. There are very few people with it. I pray you never lose it. =)

    ReplyDelete