Monday, November 30, 2009

i feel like crap today....

I have been sick since lord knows when i wish it would go away!! i also feel like crap because well....i eat crap. lol...I love junk food and everything about it, but my poor 5'2'' frame can't handle the junk in this trunk anymore! I'm tired all the time, since i have trouble sleeping and finding a comfortable spot. My boobs are too big..(and not in a good way..lol) and getting on a scale realizing your the same size as your hubby who's 6'1'', you seriously have a problem!!! This is miserable and not acceptable anymore! I feel that i have no other options except finally kick my ass into gear..i say this every year...but i truly mean it this time. It's either diet and excessive...or die. Seriously, at 5'2'' and 260lbs, that's my only option!! I'm not trying to be morbid, but maybe if i speak these revelations out loud that i will actually do it! Maybe i will start a diet online journal! you can hear all my rantings about the suckyness (that's a word right?lol) of dieting, and the true insight of what it's like to struggle with your weight your whole life. I am 26 years old and have never know what it's like to be skinny...a sad sad fact...only i can change my future...so putting down the doughnuts, and hitting the gym, watch out world here i come!!!!;)

1 comment: