Friday, November 13, 2009

sitting in the silent joy of...naptime.

I just have to say right off the bat, i love my kids... I really do..but that doesn't mean that everything's always peachy keen between us. It's fuuny, having children will open your eyes and your heart to so much in this world. I used to be such a selfish person (who isn't?) but i would like to believe i'm not...as selfish as i once was. Like everybody, i have my moments when i want to sleep in longer, talk to my best friend on the phone more, or simply read a book without hearing someone yell "ow! mom!". But, at the end of the day, i wouldn't have my life any other way..chaos and all. My kids are a part of me.. my soul, my heart, my love.No matter what, they will always need me, and i will always need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment