Thursday, November 12, 2009

Babies, Boobies, Booze..the three B's....

If you were to tell me in 2003 that i was going to have three babies and be married to an amazing husband, all at the age of 26, i would have literally laughed in your face and may have asked to have some of what you're smoking!! I was a sarcastic, foul mouthed, chick who had no idea what the hell I was going to do with my life. High School was one big ass joke to me, i had a shitty senior year, and had no plans to do theatre for a long time. All i wanted to do was work, hang with friend's and make out with boys till the sunrised. I always liked children, but thought that that was something waaaay down the road, and that i was way too selfish to worry about anybody else but me, myself, and I.

To make a long story short and awesome, let's say i worked, made some wonderful friend's, and broke some hearts. Then, i found a program that i liked (and it was outta vegas!! lol) and ventured out to california to become a real person. There i met some amazing friend's who I always know will be there for me until the day i die...there THAT awesome(ha ha).I learned so much about my skills there also! i learned painting techniques, how NOT to kill actors (no matter how tempted) and found that there may be hope for me yet.

The summer i internshiped there turned out to be the summer that would change my life for the better.I worked on Light Up The Sky, a very fun three act comedy. Well, needless to say we all had a little bit of downtime (actors and techs) during the show to talk, chat, play uno..whatever. lol. And i just so happen to be the wardrobe person in charge of the guys for the show, and that's when i met clayton. We've been inseperable ever since.

We've had our amazing ups, and our terrible lows, but at the end of the day, i can't imagine him not in my life. Who know's what i would i have been liked if i never went to cali. I'm sure they would have been awesome in there own right...but it wouldn't have been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment