Friday, November 13, 2009

well..it's the holiday's...again....dangit!

Am I the only person on the planet who is not looking forward too (at all) the holiday season?? Thanksgiving= stressful (with egg nogg)Christmas= stressful (with candy canes). New Years might be the only one I can actually relate too (BOOZE!!!) and since not pregger's again this year, I'm going to have an awesome new years!!!!! Clayton and I are actually going out!!!! but, raising three munchkins is tiring, so we might just drink and fall asleep faster then you can say Dick Clark!

I know I sound completely jaded, but, i could care less. People say the holidays are a time for you to reflect on what your thankful for and a time to bond with the family. But, shouldn't you do that all year??? I bond with my family everyday, and I'm completely thankful all the time for everything in my life. No, the holidays are about trying to one up your neighbor with huge gifts and big turkeys...oh yeah baby Jesus is there...somewhere....poor baby Jesus...we've all forgotten the real point people!

New gameplan!give a turkey to a homeless shelter, buy a gift for children who won't get one, and give money to that poor guy with the red bucket! Just don't forget the real reason for the holidays, baby jesus and loving your family!
problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment