Tuesday, November 24, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year..


Thanksgiving is almost here (Thursday!!) and I wanted to take the time to thank all the family and friend's whom i love so very much!
1.Clayton--my best friend, and the love of my life. Thank you for being there for me in my best and worst moments, and for being an amazing father to our children, i love you with all my heart and soul.
2. Hazel, Zane and Eric--the loves of my life!!! I am honored and blessed to be your mother, and thank you for putting up with my crap, lol, love love love you guys! I am so proud of how big and smart you are, everyday is something new, thank you for inspiring me.
3. Mom, Dad and Aunt Jo--What can i say that has already been said? I love you, thank you for being amazing grandparents and an amazing aunt to my kids, and for being such a blessing for my little family. We have our moments, but i love you guys, and wouldn't change a thing!
4. My Girls!!! (Crystal, Tawnie and Sammy) --i know it's seems like a million years in between visits, and i really should pick up the dame phone every now and then (lol) but, I love you girls, and your always in my mind and heart!! Our lives may change, but our friendship will always be there...no matter how much of a jackass i can be from time to time...lol...
5. Adam and Sarah--My bailey family!!! I love you guys and miss you everyday!!! You are two are an amazing couple and i see nothing but blessings and wonderful longevity in your future. I'm so honored to be apart of the bailey crew, and I love Sarah, my crazy long lost sister!!!! Much love and maybe a visit soon.:)
6. Donna and Eric Wally---I couldn't have asked for better in-laws then you two, and i am so blessed to be apart of this crazy beautiful family!! Thank you for opening your hearts to me, and being such amazing grandparents to my kids, life wouldn't be the same without you!!
7. Cousin Tessa and her beautiful family!!--I am so proud of you tessa and Dan! You both have an amzing journey of being parents ahead of you, and im happy to say it just keeps getting better and better! Cherish this time, it only comes once, and embrace all the struggles, cause that's what make the best stories later! lol I love you guys and your beautiful little cullen! He's an angel and couldn't have any parents m0re loving then you two.
8.Facebook friends-- There's like 100+ of you, so I'm not going to list you all by name, but it doesn't mean i don't love you all any less! :) Thank you for making what could have been a very long year into a short vacation for me! lol. I love love love you all, and I'm so happy to and honored to have you all as my friend's!! god bless!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
(Insert charlie brown loo loo loo's..)

No comments:

Post a Comment