Wednesday, November 18, 2009

stuff and junk...

How i wish for one day i could remember what it was like to be a teenager. All the complicated and cattiness that is high school! I wish i could remember what it felt like to have that first crush, first kiss, first....car..? lol..If i had a chance to go back for one day and tell myself anything it would be this...don't take anything for granted!!!! Enjoy these times, there are by far your simpler more free-spirited times!!!! Don't be a schmuck!!!!!

The young want to be old and the old try desperately to capture that innocence again. Looking back, i wouldn't have done one thing different, good and bad.Whatever doesn't kill us makes us slightly jaded, right?

1 comment:

  1. All that is applicable no matter what your age or situation.

    Sometimes I can't wait till Ruby and I start having kids. I want them so bad it hurts...but then I realize that I have to live in the now and not in the future. This moment is just as awesome and someday I'll miss it. :-)

    Live life to the fullest each and every minute. And stop and smell the roses :-)

    ReplyDelete