Monday, November 16, 2009

mother-hood.......

To be honest, I really wish someone could have prepared me for just how wonderful and how stressful being a mother can be. It's a bittersweet world I live in...one minute i'm easy going and ahead of schedule, the next moment i'm fetal position just wanting everything to go away. I feel bad for having such mixed emotions about my life, but, it's life. Life is hard and unexpected, but that doesn't mean I would change any of it for the world! I just wish I could learn how to organize my self a little better, to make things go a little smoother.

Here's a typical day:
1.wake up the kids.(or sometimes they wake up me! lol)

2.make breakfast and a pot of coffee (seattles best sucka!)

3.take some downtime to relax and figure out the gameplan..very loose game plan for the day.

4.let kids play with toys while i do household chores (dishes, laundry, etc...)

5. Make Lunch and do naptime.

6.If chores are done before there naptime, then i get to be silly and fiddle on the computer or watch a movie.(they take two hour naps!! lucky me right?? ha ha)

7.Get the kiddies up and make dinner.

8.Have dinner with the family, go outside or watch a movie.(that we all agree on.)

9.Do tubby time with the kids, pj's, and bedtime!!!

10.then it's clayton and I time!!! which usually means watch something silly...or fall asleep...cause where lame. ha ha



That all sounds easy right?? you'd be surprised how tricky all of that can get with three kids!!! Nothing really ever goes according to that list, but maybe one day it will. Until then,relax, deep breath, and just enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment