Friday, November 20, 2009

i need to energize!

I need a new sketchbook......I have been without one for quite some time now simply because...well i can't say no to my munchkins! They love to draw on anything and everywhere and i feel bad to stifle that. But, I feel we need our own little piece of heaven in this world, something to call our own, and mine is my sketchbook. I believe it's so important that everybody have an outlet in there life. Mine just happens to be art, but your's might be learning an instrument, writing a novel, or singing a song. whatever it is, we need to let our self grow! We need our mind to flourish and what better way then to get creative! It's hard being an artist with no sketchbook to draw my ideas out on. I have at least two to three ideas constantly haunting me until i can draw then out. It's easy if your a writer, you jot an idea down, and your done. but i have to get pencils, crayons, charcoal, anything that i can get my hands on, in order to create my idea. Maybe this weekend I'll get a new book, if you don't see me this weekend, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment